Genre: Brutal Death Metal from the USA
"Prophecies Of The Conjoined" is a concept album based on the theory of aliens visiting and helping to teach the Egyptian and Mayan cultures by furthering their technology. It would not be until centuries later that a spaceship crash in Roswell, New Mexico, would give scientists actual life forms to study. The DNA of these alien life forms were combined with human DNA to create alien/human hybrids. Although successfully spliced and kept alive, these hybrids were abominations of nature and soon turned against humanity.
From a musical standpoint, the album features some of the most intense and uncompromising extreme music following in the footsteps of the legendary predecessors that made the death metal genre the most extreme form of music on the planet. No studio tricks. No gimmicks. Just one goal: To bring back the guttural and raw force of early 90's death metal the way it was meant to be.
EMBRYONIC AUTOPSY are vocalist Tim King (Oppressor), guitarist/bassist/keyboardist Scott Roberts (ex-O T E P) as well as drummer Arnaud Krakowka. The band's live line-up features Tim King (vocals), Scott Roberts (guitars), Rob Such (bass) and Jason Meudt (drums).
1. Regurgitated And Reprocessed
2. Cauterized Womb Impalement
3. Prophecies Of The Conjoined
4. Craving Of The Mutated Fetus
5. Upon The Mayan Throne
6. Splicing The Alien Gene
7. Telekinetic Insemination
8. Cannibalized By Octuplets
9. Cauterized Womb Impalement (Genetically Altered)
10. Recombination Sequence Complete
Tim King - Vocals
Scott Roberts - Guitars/Bass/Keyboard
Arnaud Krakowka - Drums
- James Murphy (Death, Obituary, Testament): Guest solo on "Cauterized Womb Impalement"
- Terrance Hobbs (Suffocation): Guest solo on "Regurgitated And Reprocessed"
- Doc Coyle (God Forbid): Guest solo on "Cannibalized By Octuplets"
- Justin James: Guest solos on "Upon The Mayan Throne"